SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Avoid to inhale smoke and exhausts generated from using.
- Avoid eyes and skin contact with oil.
- Should change clothes contaminated much oil.
- Avoid skin contact with used engine oil, used transmission oil because they have many residues and substances affecting to skin un-curatively.
- Wear protective clothes and equip protective accessories while working.
II. Environmental safety and fire prevention and protection
- Need prevent pouring waste oil to sewer, water sources, lands….
- Fire prevention and protection: all fire extinguishers should be placed in correct position as in map, in case lubricant grease/oil is burned because of industrial incidents, we should use dry powder and carbon dioxide (CO2) to stop fire, do not use water to stop fire because water will make the fire expanding.
- Completely comply with controlling measures, preventing high-risk threats.
- All employees is trained and proficiently done safe working practices, and fire prevention and protection.
III. Prompt remedial actions
1. To eyes
- Must wash many times by water, must let eyelid opened.
- Later, must come to specialty clinics if there is symtoms of long-lasting red, sore eyes.
2. To skin
- Must carefully wash skin with soaps and water after contact.
- Change contaminated clothes and wash before use.
3. when swallow lubricant oil/ grease
- If oil in mouth, must rinse with water many times.
- Need to follow medical instruction if swallow plenty amount of oil to stomach. Do not vomit.
- There is no ultimate antidote as well as other particular treatments.
4. when inhale oil vapor
- If inhale oil vapor, smoke and exhausts from oil will cause swollen, hurt nose and throat.
- Need to move to fresh air and follow medical guidance when there is symptom persistence.